“She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands.”
A virtuous woman is a woman who works willingly with her hands.
- She seeks how she can find things that will help her complete her task.
- She would rather not wait for things to fall into her lap.
- She is an “A” worker.
- This woman is not lazy.
- She does not need everything done for her.
- This virtuous woman does not look for a life of leisure or entertainment.
- This willing worker is content to be busy serving her family in her home and helping fill needs beyond this if time allows.
- She never needs encouragement to stick with her work.
Watch this Talk Show that we had about work ethic. It is sure to be an encouragement to all watching.