Privacy & Security:
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
• When you purchase something from us online, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address, and email address as part of the buying and selling process. When you browse our site, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system so as to improve and facilitate your online experience. As far as email marketing is concerned, we will only send you mail that you request. No spam, ever.
· We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
· In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use, and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled.
· When you click on links within our site, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
· To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, or destroyed.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We will never sell or trade your information. All of the information you give us stays safely with us and our trusted third-party partners.